Join Our Team!
Become a part of a diverse and enthusiastic team in the leading Digital Transformation company.
If current positions are not suitable for you, send us your CV and we will reach out when something comes up!
Software QA Tester
Who are you?
You are a motivated and diligent Software QA who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to our clients. You have commercial experience in software testing.
Working within the development team you will play a key role in the delivery of production-ready client solutions. A keen interest in software testing and the latest technologies is highly desirable.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers.
We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast.
We’re looking for proactive people who love developing software as much as we do.
What will you do?
You’ll be working alongside our development and support teams, testing software to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise are important.
- Work closely with the development team to perform testing of the highest quality within a development environment.
- Perform multiple tasks across a range of live and upcoming projects when required by the release schedule.
- Report defects to the company standard
Assist the development team when required with internal testing and bug fixing.
- Develop a core knowledge base of the company’s titles and document findings.
- Investigate issues reported by external parties when required.
What will you have?
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in a testing role.
- Working knowledge of modern web, cloud and mobile business systems and architectures.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, for customers and developers.
- The ability to work well as part of a team, and a drive to self-develop.
- Diligent with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Extensive test functionality across a broad technology stack with the ability to troubleshoot.
- Experience working on multiple, simultaneous projects and feel confident working with developers.
- Responsible for the software deployment phase you should have experience working with stakeholders for project success.
- Professional and multi-tasking abilities.
- Attention to detail with an adaptable and flexible approach to projects.
- Ability to communicate quickly and clearly with your team.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
What might you have?
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices (including CI/CD).
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, JIRA (or similar Knowledge of documenting software defects).
- Agile Environment experience.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate.
- Working knowledge of Selenium.
Benefits of working @ Allsop
- Competitive Salary – with a clear target-based progression plan.
- Mid-year and Year-end Bonuses.
- Health Plans – including dental, optical and physio cover.
- Pension Scheme.
- Fantastic Team Environment.
- Perks Discounts Card.
- Quarterly Team Building Events.
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop: