Automate your HR processes from application to onboarding.
Ensure compliant, consistent and unbiased recruitment with a fully accessible streamlined digital solution.
Automating your HR processes frees up your HR team to add value by concentrating on your most important asset – your people.
By ensuring the associated admin tasks of recruiting and onboarding are met through automation, HR can focus on the wellbeing and development of the team rather than the red tape.
The solution utilises the latest voice technology to level the playing field for applicants and make it easy and accessible for a diverse workforce to apply to your company.
Some of the Benefits that will be Achieved with HR Automation…
More Inclusive Recruitment
By utilising voice technology capable of coping with multilingual applicants, you remove many traditional barriers associated with written job applications.
Improved HR Compliance
Improved Employee Retention
Reduced Recruiting Costs
Costs are reduced through the automation of labour-intensive admin tasks. As well as the decrease in costs associated with employee turnover.
Streamlined HR Processes
Reduced Time to Hire
Automation of admin tasks such as scheduling interviews speeds up the recruitment process and can progress suitable candidates faster.
Delivering Benefit to all in the Recruitment Process
Experiences a Streamlined Application Process
- Initial voice application
- Multi-language application
- Upload all required documentation
- Document scanning – data extracted to reduce data entry
- Timely email and phone correspondence throughout the process
Experiences an Improved Interviewing Process and Hiring Process
- Guided digital interview, ensuring a consistent interview and HR compliance
- Ability to conduct remote interviews
- Offers can be issued on the completion of a successful interview
- Automation removes the mundane task of data entry
- Improved user experience with a modern digital interface
Can Ensure 100% Compliance
- Configure the required governance for each job opening in advance
- All documentation and applicant answers are recorded instantly
- Monitoring and Medical declarations
- Reporting functionality allows the HR manager to report on compliance throughout the hiring process at the touch of a button
- Attracting a stronger and more diverse employee pool due to the accessibility of applying
- Demonstrating a fair and unbiased hiring process, protecting the business owner from spurious claims of discrimination
- Automation of the hiring process reduces dependency on skilled managers in the hiring process without reducing business compliance
- Admin automation frees up the HR Department’s time to focus on more value add activities
- Significant reduction in costs through all phases of the application process
- Reduced absenteeism
How it Works
Applicants can complete their initial application by calling a voice bot. Collecting all data and applicant details and collating in the central application dashboard.
The portal displays a high-level view of the details of all job applicants and applications that have been received from all sources.
Interview times can be scheduled by the voice bot. Interviews are then carried out on a mobile or tablet with all information and notes collected digitally and sent back to the web portal.
Based on information collected in the interview, candidates are automatically split between successful and unsuccessful. The appropriate letters of offer or rejection are sent to each candidate.
Letter of Offer and Onboarding
A letter of offer is sent, if accepted the candidate receives their contract of employment. Once all required documentation is uploaded by the employee, all new-start information is automatically sent to them. Internally each department is updated with the new start details and required tasks to start the onboarding process.
Voice enable technology can be utilised to monitor employee absenteeism. The voice bot can ring employees who have not arrived for work, any issues can then be flagged with the appropriate manager to ensure employee wellbeing.
Streamlining Business Operations across the UK and Ireland
Allsop is based in Belfast and we have over 20 years experience of delivering intelligent software solutions to a range of customers across Ireland and the UK. During this time, we have experienced first-hand the shift to data-driven businesses where access to real-time, relevant and reliable data can be the making or breaking of a company.
We take a collaborative approach with our clients, to understand your business from the ground up. This enables us to build on your existing assets to minimise the process of change whilst maximising its impact.
All of our solutions are customisable. Your solution will be designed and implemented to enable you to overcome the specific challenges you face in the recruitment and onboarding of your employees.