Reduce onboarding time by 70% while ensuring compliant, consistent and unbiased recruitment with a digital solution fully aligned with your current HR software.
Deliver an improved new starter experience
Reduce onboarding time by 70%
Allow for seamless collaboration across teams
120+ available languages
Power Up Your Recruitment with Voice Technology
Automating HR processes can be a scary task. Not anymore! Allsop Software and PeopleHQ have come up with an HR Solution, where we bring all your current HR software together, keeping all the data and storing it in one place. On top of it, with the latest Voice Technology, we ensure a higher application rate as it takes 3 times faster to apply for a role using our tech.
If you have multinational staff, it is also an easy task for the application. Our software translates information from 120+ languages and automatically pulls all the details into the dashboard, leaving your HR team to check if the candidate is the right fit for your company.
Benefits of HR Efficiency
More Inclusive Recruitment
By utilising voice technology capable of coping with multilingual applicants, you remove many traditional barriers associated with written job applications.
Improved HR Compliance
Digitising your interview and onboarding process ensures all data collected is securely stored and that the correct procedures are consistently followed.
Improved Employee Retention
By providing an improved onboarding experience you decrease the risk of your employee leaving. Up to 20% of employee turnover happens within the first 45 days.
Reduced Recruiting Costs
Costs are reduced through the automation of labour-intensive admin tasks. As well as the decrease in costs associated with employee turnover.
Streamlined HR Processes
Empower your HR staff with increased data visibility and centralised access to new start details. This helps to reduce time and money spent on the hiring and onboarding process.
Reduced Time to Hire
Automation of admin tasks such as scheduling interviews speeds up the recruitment process and can progress suitable candidates faster.
Delivering Benefit to all in the Recruitment Process
Experiences a Streamlined Application Process
- Initial voice application
- Multi-language application
- Upload all required documentation
- Document scanning – data extracted to reduce data entry
- Timely email and phone correspondence throughout the process
Experiences an Improved Interviewing Process and Hiring Process
- Guided digital interview, ensuring a consistent interview and HR compliance
- Ability to conduct remote interviews
- Offers can be issued on the completion of a successful interview
- Automation removes the mundane task of data entry
- Improved user experience with a modern digital interface
Can Ensure 100% Compliance
- Configure the required governance for each job opening in advance
- All documentation and applicant answers are recorded instantly
- Monitoring and Medical declarations
- Reporting functionality allows the HR manager to report on compliance throughout the hiring process at the touch of a button
- Attracting a stronger and more diverse employee pool due to the accessibility of applying
- Demonstrating a fair and unbiased hiring process, protecting the business owner from spurious claims of discrimination
- Automation of the hiring process reduces dependency on skilled managers in the hiring process without reducing business compliance
- Admin automation frees up the HR Department’s time to focus on more value add activities
- Significant reduction in costs through all phases of the application process
- Reduced absenteeism
Applicants can complete their initial application by calling a voice bot. Collecting all data and applicant details and collating in the central application dashboard.
The portal displays a high-level view of the details of all job applicants and applications that have been received from all sources.
Interview times can be scheduled by the voice bot. Interviews are then carried out on a mobile or tablet with all information and notes collected digitally and sent back to the web portal.
Based on information collected in the interview, candidates are automatically split between successful and unsuccessful. The appropriate letters of offer or rejection are sent to each candidate.
Letter of Offer and Onboarding
A letter of offer is sent, if accepted the candidate receives their contract of employment. Once all required documentation is uploaded by the employee, all new-start information is automatically sent to them. Internally each department is updated with the new start details and required tasks to start the onboarding process.
Voice enable technology can be utilised to monitor employee absenteeism. The voice bot can ring employees who have not arrived for work, any issues can then be flagged with the appropriate manager to ensure employee wellbeing.