PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
Changes to these Terms
Changes to our Site
We may update and change content on our site from time to time, however, we are under no obligation to update it. We cannot guarantee or make any representations (whether implied or expressed) that our website nor any content contained thereon will be free from error.
Accessing our Site
- Our website is free of charge to use;
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary ongoing basis. We may withdraw, discontinue or change any aspect of our site without notice;
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period;
- We do not guarantee that our site or any material contained thereon will always be available or be uninterrupted;
- You are responsible for making any necessary arrangements to have access to our site;
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other geographical locations;
- We may limit the availability of our site and its services to any person or location at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside this jurisdiction, you do so at your own risk;
- You must treat any personal security information, to include passwords and identification codes, associated with our website as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone else is using your user information, you should notify us immediately;
- We have the right to deactivate or restrict any of your unique website credentials, whether chosen by you or created by us, at any time, if you fail to comply with this policy.
Rights you Licence
- When you upload or post content to our site, you grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence which we may use, reproduce, display, and distribute as we deem appropriate;
- When you upload or post content to our site, you also grant a further licence to external third parties (advertisers, for example) to use that content for their purposes or in accordance with the operation of our site.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights associated with our site and its contents. These are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved;
- You must always acknowledge and give credit to our status (as well as that of any other contributors) as authors of the content published on our site;
- You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your own personal use;
- You must not modify any hard or digital copies of any materials you have obtained from our site in any way; You are not permitted to use any images, video or audio content separately from any accompanying text and context related thereto;
- You are prohibited from using any part of our site for commercial purposes without first having obtained a licence or express consent to do so from us;
- If you print off, download or duplicate any part of our site in breach of this policy, your right to use our site will be rescinded with immediate effect and you must, if demanded, return or destroy any such copies produced.
No Reliance on Information
Our site and its content are for general information only. It does not constitute substantive advice upon which you should rely. You should exercise your own discretion and obtain professional advice before following or refraining from taking action on the basis of the site’s content.
Limitation of our Liability
- use of or inability to use our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for loss of business, business opportunity, goodwill, profits, reputation, sales, anticipated savings, revenue or any other indirect damage. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial use.
Uploading Content to our Site
- By uploading content to our site or by making contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the terms set out in our Acceptable Use policy;
- You warrant that any contribution made by you complies with these terms, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty;
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights but are required to grant us and other users of the site a limited licence to copy, distribute, store and use that content;
- We will disclose your identity to any external third party who claims that any content uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property or privacy rights;
- We will not be responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of content posted by you or any other users of our site;
- We may remove any material posted by you if it does not adhere to our Acceptable Use policy;
- You are responsible for securing and backing-up your own content.
- We cannot guarantee that our site will always be free from bugs or viruses. You are therefore responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to securely access our site;
- You should ensure that you make use your own virus protection software;
- You must not misuse our site by purposefully introducing viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or harmful to our site or network;
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, server or computer hardware;
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990;
- We will report a breach to law enforcement authorities and will disclose your identity to them;
- We are not liable for any damage or loss resulting from a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your own personal computer hardware through the use of our site.
Linking to our Site and Third Party Links
- You may link to our home page in a fair and legal manner;
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where no such endorsement exists;
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you personally;
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice;
- The website in which you are linking our site must adhere to our Acceptable Use policy also;
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources, such content is provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of material which does not belong to us.
Please note that this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by UK legislation. If you are a resident of England & Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland you may bring proceedings in whichever of those jurisdictions you reside in.
To contact us, please write to our office address or alternatively email us: email@example.com