Join Our TeamBrowse the latest opportunities at Allsop
Business Development Manager
Allsop is 100% committed to improving our customers through Intelligent Software, with the following core values all anchored on Customer First;
- Customer First
- Continually improving
A driven sales professional with strong core values will succeed in Allsop playing a key role in business growth. If your values align with ours and you are looking for an exciting sales and marketing career opportunity, within a fast-growing innovative Belfast Software Solutions Company… come talk to us.
Job Brief – Business Development Manager
Allsop have a portfolio of flexible web and mobile applications that are tried and tested with many large industry leaders. These applications deliver value through intelligent process management, outputs and efficiencies, all integrating with core business software.
The opportunity exists to market these solutions supported with the most credible customer reference base throughout the UK and Ireland.
A creative self-motivated professional will thrive in the Allsop dynamic working culture where every opportunity is considered within our Agile framework.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Identify new opportunities within our target markets
- Build compelling sales proposals to win new projects
- Open and build strong relationships within these markets
- Direct and coordinate sales activities to meet customer expectations
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities to exceed targets
- Write Solution Proposals with supporting presentations and sales collateral
- Close sales opportunities and seek agreement on contractual terms and conditions
- Gain customer referrals and follow-up with discovery meetings and build proposals
- Provide regular updates on ongoing projects and endeavour to upsell and cross-sell
- Monitor competitors and target markets to identify new opportunities
- Set and meet monthly sales targets
- Generate and report on defined selling objectives and goals
- Assist product development based on consolidated target market needs
- Be an Allsop Ambassador
- A self-starter results-driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a difference with the ability to adapt quickly to different customers
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proven track record of setting, monitoring and exceeding company targets
- A creative outlook with the ability to identify and scope business opportunities
- Experience in managing and directing the overall sales cycle
- Expertise in lead generation and business development
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of building customer relationships to encourage referrals
- You will be an ambitious individual who is looking to grow as the organisation grows with the opportunity for personal and professional development
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop: