Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Allsop Customer Survey 2018. Staff members of Allsop Consulting Limited are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is by completing the Allsop Customer Survey 2018. By completing the survey entrants confirm that they have the permission of the organisation they are working for to enter the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- There is 1 prize:
£50 worth of glazed donuts.
- The prize draw closes at 11.59 on 28th February 2018 with winners drawn by the Allsop on 1st March 2018 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
- The winner will be notified by email on 2nd March 2018 to the email address they specified when they completed the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re- draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize.
- The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
- In the event of any dispute, Allsop’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be available after 15th April 2018 by emailing Emma Galbraith at Allsop at email@example.com
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Promoter: Allsop Consulting Limited, 4A Heron Wharf, Heron Road. Belfast. BT3 9LE.