Zero Touch Recruitment Solution
Digitise your recruitment, interview and onboarding process with a streamlined mobile and web solution.
Provide a consistent interview experience regardless of location or interviewer. Using the mobile solution ensures all mandatory questions are answered. Interview notes and candidate scores are collected on the mobile solution and sent automatically to the central portal solution. Eliminating the risk of lost or damaged paperwork.
Why you need an Intelligent Recruitment Solution
Streamline HR Processes
Improve Employee Retention
The Zero Touch Recruitment Solution delivers benefit to all those involved in recruitment, delivering an improved experience for applicants, Hiring Managers, HR Managers and the business as a whole.
- A streamlined application where the applicant can upload documents, scan approved ID and enter qualification data.
- Where language barriers exist, the system is configurable to support multi-language applications.
- Document scanning allows for pre-configured documents/ID sources to be scanned and relevant applicant data extracted and populated directly to the application
- The solution guides the interview, supporting the hiring manager to ensure they’re complying with HR governance without HR oversight
- Interviews can be conducted remotely where required
- Interview rate is increased vs Paper and documentation is stored securely
- Offers can be issued on the completion of a successful interview, greatly reducing the time-to-hire
- The solution allows the HR manager to configure the required governance for each job opening in advance, reducing the oversight required to validate applications for interview
- The advance configuration also applies to the interview, meaning HR managers can determine the criteria to be met before the hiring manager can issue an offer. Reducing the requirement for a HR manager to be present during interview and increasing the flexibility of the interview scheduling by reducing participants
- All documentation and applicant answers are recorded instantly, reducing admin
- Monitoring and Medical declarations – Regulatory compliance is maintained by capturing all necessary medical and monitoring (NI) data from the applicant but suppressing this info from hiring and HR manager until such time as an application is complete.
- Reporting functionality allows the HR manager to report on compliance throughout the hiring process
HR Compliance is mandated through advance configuration ensuring 100% compliance with a significant reduction in the human effort to do so. The solution supports full transparency and the reporting functionality meaning audits are easily completed.
- The solution provides a stronger employee pool through increased throughput of applications and reduced time-to-hire
- Automation of the hiring process reduces dependency on skilled managers in the hiring process without reducing business compliance
- Ensuring the hiring manager is blind to any medical and monitoring declarations demonstrates a fair and unbiased hiring process, protecting the business owner from spurious claims of discrimination
- Significant reduction in costs through all phases of the application process
How it Works
Integration with Online Job Board
Letter of Offer and Onboarding
A letter of offer is received and if accepted the candidate receives their contract of employment. Managers can now begin the on-boarding process delivered via a mobile device.
Objectives of Digitising your Hiring and Onboarding
Interviewing and onboarding new employees can be a big task for your business. Once you’ve found the right candidate it is important that they have a positive onboarding experience. This is to ensure that they are welcomed into the company and given the tools to ensure that they perform in their job role. Many companies have ditched paper processes for interviewing and onboarding and switched to a streamlined digital solution.