Join Our TeamBrowse the latest opportunities at Allsop
Senior Back End Developer
Who are you?
You are a highly motivated and energetic developer who is passionate about delivering the highest quality of software solutions. You have knowledge in all stages of software development; however, your passion is in developing stable, scalable and secure RESTful API and microservice architectures that are consumed by web, mobile and M2M clients.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers. We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love developing software as much as we do.
What will you do?
You will have an active input in the whole process of the software development lifecycle. You’ll be working alongside many other highly talented developers, testers and designers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our wide varieties of client projects across several platforms, using the latest technologies such as .NET Core, Angular, Docker and Azure. On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Leading the development team to architect and build green-field client solutions
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of client solutions
- Integrating client solutions with other systems using various integration methods, including WCF, REST APIs, SOAP, etc.
- Working with the front-end web/mobile developers to integrate with our Angular or Xamarin applications
- Working within an agile environment to develop high-quality software
What will you have?
- 7+ years of commercial development experience
- Knowledge of .NET Core Web API, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI standards, and API testing tools such as Postman
- Knowledge and experience of Git source control
- An understanding of software development best practices and a desire to see them implemented
What might you have?
- Knowledge of Xamarin or other mobile development technologies
- Experience integrating complex line-of-business, ERP or Accounting systems
- Experience of web services and cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
Salary: £42,000+ depending on experience.
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop:
Competitive Salary and Target Based Progression Plan
Workplace Pension Scheme
Training and Development
Healthcare Plan and Private Medical Insurance
Latest Hardware and Software
Free snacks, hot drinks and breakfast
Quarterly Team Trips
Monthly Team Breakfast
What's your passion?Be a part of the talent pool
Keep in Touch!
Interested in joining our team, but waiting for the right time or the right role?
Let’s keep in touch! We’re a quickly growing team that’s always looking for awesome talent like you.