Join Our TeamBrowse the latest opportunities at Allsop
Project Manager – Technical
Who are you?
Allsop is looking for an outstanding Project Manager (Technical) to join our growing team. Your main focus will be to understand the solution needs of the prospective and current clients and propose appropriate solutions that utilise the strength of Allsop’s offering.
Allsop is customer-obsessed, deeply understanding of customer problems and eager to help define what we can build and why.
You are highly motivated and passionate about delivering the highest quality of software solutions. You have knowledge in Agile project management; however, your passion is in continual service improvement and putting the customer first. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse technical terms and definitions with all personnel. You are an enthusiastic leader, committed to your entire team with an exceptional eye for detail.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers.
We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love delivering software solutions as much as we do.
What will you do?
Our Project Manager will assume full responsibility for Project delivery and engage with Product development and Service desk. This role designs and owns the respective scorecards presiding over team performance delivering against targets ensuring our customer first core value.
The person will work closely with project stakeholders co-ordinating delivering of services to meet agreed project requirements and the overall plan.
- Manage team resources including resource planning, forecasting, and utilisation
- Monthly reporting to Stakeholders on project and product performance
- Actively supervise the governance process for risk and issue management and drive effective, efficient resolutions
- Implement go-to-market strategies for new cloud-based products
- Work with the wider technical team, support and QA to triage technical issues
- Work cross-functionally to ensure excellent customer service
- Be the main point of contact for customers, for project, or related support queries
- Ensure Service Levels comply with contractual deliverables on a day-to-day basis
- Direct and further improve tech delivery processes and methodologies
- Meet with customers periodically to develop and implement any improvements to the tech provided and maintain a high level of customer service
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and contractors
- Engagement with customers to document ASIS processes and support development of process improvements (TOBE)
- Identify opportunities to promote further digitisation within customer accounts
- Providing support for sales activities including proposal writing, tender documentation
- Effective involvement in the solution delivery programme, including support for system design and development of user testing documentation
What will you have?
- 2+ years of project/service delivery experience
- Experience in Agile methodology and Scrum framework, including integration into the project delivery framework
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Strong technical knowledge
What might you have?
- Project Management Certification (Agile/Sigma6/ Waterfall/PIP) specific emphasis on Agile
- Knowledge in Web application development process
- Knowledge of programming skills
- Experience of DevOps and Application Lifecycle Management tools and processes
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and practices
Salary: £35,000 – £60,000 – Dependant on Experience
To be considered for this position, please apply here.