Join our team...
We want to make working at Allsop
the best job you will ever have!
Each member of our team embraces
our core values of always putting the
customer first, being accountable,
respectful, continually improving
The Allsop team consists of customer
focussed, problem solvers who are
central to how we work and how our
culture continues to develop and grow.
Placement Student QA
We are looking for a Placement Student QAto join our team for a fantastic opportunity. Someone who is a great team player, a logical thinker, naturally inquisitive, and loves rising to the challenge.
You will be working towards completing a course in computing (or otherwise relevant subject), preferably specialising in web and/or mobile systems, and have a working knowledge of C# (.NET), Angular and SQL. Bring any of these to the table, and we’ll be even happier.
The successful student will demonstrate a willingness to learn and advance in their career and must be flexible in their outlook.
We offer you an environment in which you will have the ability to work with multiple different projects and customers that requires the use of a wide variety of technologies and solutions, and analysis of data. It is a perfect role for a candidate who aims to build their career as a software developer and enjoys a good challenge.
It’s a great opportunity for those who ultimately aims to become a support engineer, a full stack developer or an IT manager, and wants to kick start their successful career!
What will you do?
Working as part of a team; you will be reporting to your manager.
- Assisting with and maintaining internal case management system
- Helping IT support analysts solve problems that require programmer’s input
- Supporting with data investigation and analysis to resolve customer queries
- Working on the development and maintenance of business solutions (range of technologies)
What will you have?
- No experience is necessary but a passionate attitude and a willingness to learn is essential
- Good communication skills
- Aiming to graduate in an IT related course
- Problem Solving and analytical thinking
- Understanding of Programming, and good ability to code in at least one programming language
- Looking to gain experience in system design, development, and testing of quality software and data integration.
What you might have?
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- .Net Core
- HTML and CSS
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop: