Join Our TeamBrowse the latest opportunities at Allsop
Who are you?
You are a highly motivated and energetic developer who is passionate about delivering the highest quality of software solutions. You have knowledge in all stages of software development; however, your passion is in developing stable and scalable Mobile solutions across both Android and iOS-based devices.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers. We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love developing software as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Developing client solutions utilizing modern cross-platform mobile technologies including Xamarin, .NET and Azure
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of client solutions
- Working with the backend/systems developers to integrate with our .NET Web API frameworks
- Supporting the deployment of client solutions into production
- Working within an agile environment to develop high quality software
- Providing second-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
What will you have?
- Commercial experience with .NET Web API/MVC
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using Xamarin, native iOS/Android development tools, .NET/AngularJS, or equivalent experience with another comparable development stack.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Methodology
- Experience of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment
- Current Microsoft certifications
Salary: £25,000+ depending on experience
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop:
Competitive Salary and Target Based Progression Plan
Workplace Pension Scheme
Training and Development
Healthcare Plan and Private Medical Insurance
Latest Hardware and Software
Free snacks, hot drinks and breakfast
Quarterly Team Trips
Monthly Team Breakfast
What's your passion?Be a part of the talent pool
Keep in Touch!
Interested in joining our team, but waiting for the right time or the right role?
Let’s keep in touch! We’re a quickly growing team that’s always looking for awesome talent like you.