Join Our TeamBrowse the latest opportunities at Allsop
Mid-Level Front End Developer
Who are you?
You are a highly motivated and energetic Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to our clients. Our developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development; however, your passion will be in creating highly functional, visually pleasing and user-friendly responsive web-based applications. These will be used by Allsop’s clients in a variety of industries, across many different devices, form factors, and user segments.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers. We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love developing software as much as we do.
What will you do?
You will have an active input in the whole process of the software development lifecycle. You’ll be working alongside many other highly talented developers, testers and designers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our wide varieties of client projects across several platforms, using the latest technologies such as .NET Core, Angular, Docker and Azure. On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Developing client solutions utilizing modern web technologies including Angular, Bootstrap and SASS to integrate with our .NET Web API frameworks
- Supporting the deployment of client solutions into production
- Mentoring junior members of the development team in our technologies and processes
- Working within an agile environment to develop high-quality software
- Providing second-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
What will you have?
- 2+ years of commercial development experience
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3/CSS Preprocessors (SASS and Less)
- Knowledge and experience of Git source control
What might you have?
- Commercial experience with .NET Web API/MVC
- Knowledge of Xamarin or native iOS/Android mobile app development
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
- Knowledge of build tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- Experience of web services and cloud platforms such as Azure
Salary: £28,000 – £42,000 depending on experience
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop: