Join our team...
We want to make working at Allsop
the best job you will ever have!
Each member of our team embraces
our core values of always putting the
customer first, being accountable,
respectful, continually improving
The Allsop team consists of customer
focussed, problem solvers who are
central to how we work and how our
culture continues to develop and grow.
Allsop is 100% committed to Making Working Lives Better for our customers through Intelligent Software, with the following core values all anchored on Customer First;
- Customer First
- Continually improving
A driven marketing professional with strong core values will succeed in Allsop playing a key role in business growth. If your values align with ours and you are looking for an exciting marketing career opportunity, within a fast-growing innovative Belfast Software Solutions Company… come talk to us
Job Brief – Marketing Manager
Allsop has a portfolio of flexible web and mobile applications that are tried and tested with many large industry leaders. These applications deliver value through intelligent process management, outputs and efficiencies, all integrating with core business software. The opportunity exists to market these solutions supported with the most credible customer reference base throughout the UK and Ireland. You will be leading and developing the marketing activities across the company in line with company goals, as well as being a brand ambassador for Allsop upholding the brand guidelines and promoting Allsop as an innovative tech company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hands-on individual who will thrive in the Allsop dynamic working culture where every opportunity is considered within our Agile framework.
- Support our positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Use your creative design skills to clearly communicate the value proposition of the Allsop platform.
- Management of social media – content creation, posting and interacting as required.
- Manage and run lead generation campaigns working closely with our lead generation team.
- Content creation – blogs, graphics, animated explainer videos, landing pages.
- Implementation and management of all digital ads.
- Maintain and update the website as required and in line with SEO best practices.
- Plan and run events eg. Attendance at key trade shows, online events and host customer events.
- Support the sales team with content for prospect and customer presentations.
- Email marketing using a CRM, segment audience.
- Manage the marketing budget and report on ROI.
- Measure, analyse and report on marketing performance.
- Minimum of 2 years business to business marketing experience.
- Marketing or Business degree.
- Strong creative design skills to build compelling sales enablement and product marketing content.
- An interest in business software and automation.
- Experience with WordPress or similar content management systems.
- Experience in using design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Self-driven, highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work independently in collaboration with the wider sales and marketing team goals.
- Commercial in outlook with a strong eye for detail.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000.
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop: