Join our team...
We want to make working at Allsop
the best job you will ever have!
Each member of our team embraces
our core values of always putting the
customer first, being accountable,
respectful, continually improving
The Allsop team consists of customer
focussed, problem solvers who are
central to how we work and how our
culture continues to develop and grow.
Lead Generation Executive
Allsop is 100% committed to Making Working Lives Better for our customers through Intelligent Software, with the following core values all anchored on Customer First;
- Customer First
- Continually improving
A driven sales professional with strong core values will succeed in Allsop playing a key role in business growth. If your values align with ours and you are looking for an exciting sales and marketing career opportunity, within a fast-growing innovative Belfast Software Solutions Company… come talk to us.
Job Brief – Lead Generation Executive
Allsop have a portfolio of flexible web and mobile applications that are tried and tested with many large industry leaders. These applications deliver value through intelligent process management, outputs and efficiencies, all integrating with core business software.
The opportunity exists to market these solutions supported with the most credible customer reference base throughout the UK and Ireland.
A creative self-motivated professional will thrive in the Allsop dynamic working culture where every opportunity is considered within our Agile framework.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Develop marketing leads by telephone/email/LinkedIn to promote Allsop’s range of products and solutions across the target market.
- Explain the product and associated benefits to potential customers, creating brand awareness.
- Deliver an appropriate sales pitch that suits the specific requirements of the prospect.
- Develop an understanding of the exact needs of the prospect and how Allsop can assist.
- Liaise with marketing and account managers.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers as appropriate.
- Set and meet monthly lead gen targets.
- Be an Allsop Ambassador.
Behaviour and Competencies
- Driven to win – Ambitious and action-oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined. This is a Sales & Marketing role, success is measured and rewarded based on Sales Leads generated.
- Respectful – Is fair, honest, and always takes responsibility.
- Customer First – Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems using our services to maximise value to the customer and to Allsop.
- Accountability – Takes full accountability for achieving goals. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen.
- Continually Improving – Uses market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action.
- Passionate- as an integral part of the Sales & Marketing team and how Allsop software can help customers succeed.
- Minimum of two years relevant customer service experience
- A self-starter results driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a difference with the ability to adapt quickly to different customers.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Lead Generation/Sales processes and KPIs.
- Expertise in lead generation and business development. Ability to work well under pressure. This is a fast-paced, high activity role with demands and priorities changing daily.
- Proven Time Management skills – Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple activities, always ensuring the highest levels of quality and consistency.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
Salary: £21,000 – £28,000 plus commission.
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop: