Join Our TeamBrowse the latest opportunities at Allsop
Allsop is looking for an outstanding Business Analyst to join our growing team. Your main focus will be to understand the solution needs of the prospective and current clients and propose appropriate solutions that utilise the strength of Allsop’s offering.
Allsop is customer-obsessed, deeply understanding of customer problems and eager to help define what we can build and why.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers.
We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love delivering software solutions as much as we do.
The Business Analyst manages and is accountable for:
- The customer account and the digital change process
- New projects within the customer account
- Customer satisfaction
- Uncovering requirements and building the business case
- Illustrating the proposed solution to all stakeholders
- The Business Analyst will be the main information resource for the project and scope
- Engagement with customers to document ASIS processes and support the development of process improvements (TOBE)
- Leveraging business knowledge and technical expertise to lead the identification of potential technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Identify opportunities to promote further digitisation within the customer account
- Support the customer in the development of digital solution business cases
- Effective engagement with the Enterprise Architect to develop TOBE processes
- Providing support for sales activities including proposal writing and tender documentation
- Effective involvement in the solution delivery programme, including support for system design and development of user testing documentation
- Providing support to the customer in preparing for the business change associated with IT projects
- Provide project management support to the Dev team
- Support solution adoption and further development
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and contractors
Salary: £28,529 – £49,656 – Dependant on Experience
To be considered for this position, please apply here.