Join our team...
We want to make working at Allsop
the best job you will ever have!
Each member of our team embraces
our core values of always putting the
customer first, being accountable,
respectful, continually improving
The Allsop team consists of customer
focussed, problem solvers who are
central to how we work and how our
culture continues to develop and grow.
Allsop is 100% committed to Making Working Lives Better for our customers through Intelligent Software, with the following core values all anchored on Customer First;
- Customer First
- Continually improving
A driven account manager with strong core values will succeed in Allsop playing a key role in the business growth targets.
Job Brief – Account Manager
Allsop have a portfolio of flexible web and mobile applications that are tried and tested with many large industry leaders. These applications deliver value through intelligent process management, outputs and efficiencies, all integrating with core business software.
The opportunity exists to market these solutions supported with the most credible customer reference base throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Account Manager is responsible for building and managing our customer business relationships in line with our core values. Tasks will involve, requirements gathering, project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, and marketing.
Account Manager Job Duties
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Uncover business requirements and fulfil project feasibility
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive project communications in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to Business Analyst
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Write Solution Proposals with supporting presentations and sales collateral.
- Close sales opportunities and seek agreement on contractual terms and conditions.
- Gain customer referrals and follow-up with discovery meetings and build proposals.
- Monitor competitors and target markets to identify new opportunities.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting deadlines
- Be an Allsop Ambassador
- A self-starter, results driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a difference with the ability to adapt quickly to different customers
- 2+ years experience
- Proven track record of setting, monitoring and exceeding company targets
- The ability to identify and scope potential business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of building customer relationships to encourage referrals
To be considered for this position, please apply here.
Benefits of Working at Allsop
People are our most important asset and sometimes it’s nice to have little perks. As we are growing so are our benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at Allsop: